- Add 80ml of Engine Flush into mixing unit.
- Connect hose to mixing unit and connect the other end onto the engine flush port.
- Turn water on and mixing unit to rinse.
- Allow engine to run for 5 minutes to allow thermostat to open, allowing full flow of fresh water through the engine.
- Before turning the engine off, switch unit to ‘Sailors Mate’. The exhaust will start to foam. Allow a further 30 seconds and then turn the engine off.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Turn the mixing unit to ‘Rinse’ until all the foam has gone.
- Turn the engine on and blow the ski out to remove any excess water that remains.
For best results, use with our other products;
Step 1 - Engine Flush
Step 2 - Aqua Wash
Step 3 - Aqua-Shine