- Rinse excess dirt off bike.
- Product is ready to use. Simply attach trigger and spray away!
- Apply Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash, leaving to soak for 15-20 minutes (5 minutes if in a rush). The longer soak time, the better the results as it is non-aggressive!
- Agitate with a brush or sponge if required for stubborn dirt.
- Rinse off.
- For best results use Pro-GreenMX After-Shine following.
- For kits: add at least 500ml of product into a bucket of warm water and submerge your kit inside.
- You can also throw in your goggles and straps before leaving to soak overnight.
- The following morning, remove your goggles and straps and rinse under a tap until all chemical excess has been removed then leave to air dry.
- With trousers, place these on the floor and agitate the bottom area with a sweeping brush to loosen excess dirt before placing directly into your washing machine, alongside kit top.
- Wash your kit at 30 degrees on a normal wash or sports wash.
- At the end of the wash cycle your kit will be the cleanest you have seen it since the day you purchased it!
- For boots and helmets: simply spray product all over and leave to soak for 15 minutes before agitating with a brush/sponge if required. Rinse off!
For best results, use with our other products;
Step 1 - Bike Wash
Step 2 - Drivetrain Cleaner
Step 3 - Air Filter Cleaner
Step 4 - After-Shine