- After cleaning your bike with Pro-GreenMX Bike Wash, ensure that all traces of WD40 or similar are removed before applying After-Shine.
- Whilst the bike is still wet, spray After-Shine directly to the bike surface (DO NOT SPRAY ON SEAT, BRAKES or HANDLEBAR GRIPS).
- Once the bike has been covered, walk away and leave to air dry for 30 minutes (DO NOT USE A CLOTH TO WIPE OVER).
- Once dried, your bike will possess a high-gloss, protective finish!
- For matt-finishes, dilute product 1/3 After-Shine to 2/3 water for protection without the high-gloss finish.
For best results, use with our other products;
Step 1 - Bike Wash
Step 2 - Drivetrain Cleaner
Step 3 - Air Filter Cleaner
Step 4 - After-Shine